First Due Movers is fully operational, continuing to help customers make smooth and safe transitions into their new homes. We have instituted a safety plan to ensure the health and safety of our clients, staff, and community while we continue to serve our customers. Although we’re confident that our services will remain active, potential restrictions set upon our industry in the future may be out of our control. You can trust that our team will be communicative and transparent to ensure that our customers are updated properly.
First Due Movers has enacted the following precautions to ensure a safe and clean experience for all.
- We now offer Virtual Estimates via Facetime, Skype or Zoom. In a virtual estimate, you’ll walk us through your home room-by-room. While on-site estimates are still available, we urge customers to use virtual estimates whenever possible. Call 206-755-6053 to schedule your estimate.
- We provide a courtesy call the night before your scheduled service to confirm that your household is healthy and to provide peace of mind that our crew is also well.
- Unvaccinated members of our team will wear masks throughout the moving process.
- Our office and vehicles will be disinfected after each shift.
- Any team member who is feeling ill will stay home until able to safely return to work per the CDC Guidelines.
- Each vehicle is equipped with hand sanitizer for crew members.
- Rather than shaking hands, our crew will greet you with a simple “hello”.
If there are any preventative measures that may make you feel more comfortable while you interact with our team, please contact our office prior to your appointment.
Here is what we ask of you:
- Please notify us immediately if you or a member of your household has been exposed to COVID-19 or is experiencing flu-like symptoms or difficulty breathing.
- Please maintain a distance of 6-feet or more throughout the move.
- Please ensure your residence or office is safe for our team by wiping down common surfaces using an antiviral solution.
- If possible, please keep windows open to allow for better air circulation.
- Please make a sink, soap and disposable hand towels available so that our team can wash their hands as needed.
If any of these request cannot be accommodated, please contact our office to discuss further.
First Due Movers has and will continue to take proactive measures to do our part in keeping our community safe. As further information regarding COVID-19 is made available, we will update our clients accordingly. If you have any questions, please call our office at 206-755-6053 or email us at email@example.com.
The team at First Due Movers