Join our Team
Changing the Way People View the Moving Industry
First Due Movers is a full-service moving company founded in 2009 by three firemen on Seattle’s Eastside. The fire service values of attention to detail, professionalism, and dedication to service are demonstrated by all staff, whether or not they are or have been firefighters. We’re looking for great people to join our reputable and high-performing team.
Click Below to Apply
Why join First Due Movers?
- We aren’t your average movers. We work hard, work smart, and take care of our team and customers
- We offer highly flexible schedules that work for just about anyone. If you’re a college student looking for summer work or if you have outside commitments throughout the week, First Due Movers is a great place to earn great money.
- There are plenty of opportunities for overtime, especially over the summer.
- There are opportunities for travel within the lower 48 states. Interstate travel is not a requirement for employment, but you will have opportunities to see new places.
- We hire positive and upbeat workers. We take pride in our teamwork and service.
- We offer competitive entry pay, medical benefits, a 401(k) plan, paid sick time, and opportunities for rapid advancement.
- We’re owned by professional firefighters and employ many volunteer firemen. If you’re looking to enter fire service, this is a great place to make connections and develop the skills to achieve that goal. However, fire service affiliation isn’t a requirement.
- We’re a team, and we bring our tradition of brotherhood from the firehouse to our job sites. We work hard and expect you to do the same, but also know how to have fun.
- We’re ambitious and eager to grow. Come be a part of that process.
- You don’t need prior experience—our ideal candidates have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.