When you’re prepping a move, gathering the supplies you will need becomes a project itself. Packing paper, tape, bubble wrap, and boxes… oh the boxes… You might wonder: do you get used boxes or buy new ones? How do you get them home? And then what do you do with them once your move is complete?
We have all the supplies you will need for your move, and we will bring them straight to your door.
Please contact us to arrange a delivery of packing and moving supplies.
Fireboxes™, our reusable plastic moving boxes:
- Are delivered to your home and picked up at your convenience
- Are stronger than cardboard boxes and offer superior protection for valuable items
- Don’t need to be assembled like cardboard boxes
- Are eco-friendly and reused to reduce waste
- Have sturdy handles and uniform design, allowing for easy handling and stacking
If you plan on leaving your boxes packed for an extended period of time or if you are moving your boxes into storage, cardboard boxes may be the right choice for you.
- Come in various sizes, for large or odd-shaped items
- Can be stored or held onto for any length of time
Reusable Wardrobe Boxes
Reusable wardrobe boxes are the solution to wrinkle-free and seamless transport of your hanging clothes. These plastic wardrobe boxes can be supplied to you on the day of your move, we can load them or you can. Either way, say goodbye to moving your clothes in the back seat!
…and many, many more!
First Due Movers can also supply you with a plethora of other supplies to protect your items:
- Packing tape
- Painters tape
- Mattress bags
- Dish packs
- Picture boxes
- Wine boxes
- Bubble wrap
- Packing paper
- Disposable furniture pads
- Moisture preventative padded paper
- Ratchet straps
HOW IT WORKS
It is tough to determine what steps need to be taken to coordinate a successful move. That’s where we come in. Fill out our contact form or call our office to discuss your moving needs. A representative will help fine-tune a combination of services that best suits your situation so you don’t have to stress out about it. We will schedule a free on-site estimate to accurately estimate the cost of your move. For less complex moves, an estimate may be supplied over the phone or through email. Please submit a detailed inventory form and we’ll get started!SCHEDULE